2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet. They allow the site to remember your actions and preferences over time, enhancing user experience.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Track advertisements and affiliate links.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences in the future.
- Provide personalized content and information.
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary and are erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These remain on your device until manually deleted or upon expiry.
- Third-party Cookies: Used by our partners, such as analytics or advertising partners, to understand user behavior or show relevant ads.
5. Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You have the right to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if preferred. Please note, declining cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our site.
6. Third-party Disclosure
8. Contact Us